We INVITE you to submit Requests for Proposals for ship repair and upgrade, its equipment, repairs of any structures, mechanical, electrical and radio-navigation systems.
Services are provided both in our shipyard as well as on a site appointed by the Orderer.
Vessel docking, upgrades and repairs
The scope of services:
- repairs of small seagoing and inland waterway vessels,
- repairs of military and police vessels.
The scope of services includes:
- paint coating-rustproofing services,
- hull structure replacement,
- repairing propellers, rudders, shaft lines, gear trains and steering gears,
- repairing main propulsion combustion engines and generator systems,
- repairing power hydraulics and automation systems,
- manufacturing any steel, aluminium and stainless steel structures.
Vessel system and equipment repairs and upgrades
The scope of services includes repairs and upgrades of:
- rudder system,
- shaft lines,
- gear trains,
- any type propellers,
- bottom fittings, Kingston valves,
- anchors, anchor chains and anchor accessories.
Repairs and upgrades of mechanical systems, steel, aluminium and stainless steel structures
a) Machining services on offer:
- turning workpieces up to 800 mm in diameter and 8000 mm long
- grinding shafts,
- milling external cylinder gears both straight and bevel with a module of 0.75 to 5 and a diameter up to 650 mm,
- milling workpieces up to 900 mm long,
- plaining and grinding flat workpieces 700 mm wide and 2500 mm long,
- balancing rotating parts with a max. diameter of 900 mm and a minimum weight of 3 kg.
b) We deliver custom details for machines and systems:
- manufacturing simple compression moulds and models for plastic and rubber mouldings,
- heat treating.
c) We provide metalworking-welding services:
- manufacturing and installation of structures, tanks, silos, mount bases, foundations and lattice structures
- manufacturing, repairing and installation of ship equipment i.e.: hatch structures including tank and cover, watertight and spraytight doors, mooring pipes and mooring line reels including machining the rolls, mooring mechanisms etc.,
- manufacturing and repairs of steel and aluminium structures (excluding load-carrying structures for civil engineering).
Operations carried out in particular production departments:
a) Dock work-rustproofing department
- hull maintenance (disassembly, repairing hull’s structure),
- paint coating/rustproofing,
- paint coating/rustproofing,
b) Mechanical and electrical services department
- major overhauls and routine repairs of main propulsion engines and auxiliary engines,
- major overhauls and repairing turbines, turbochargers, compressors, centrifuges,
- repairing pumps, including fuel pumps, water pumps,
- grinding valve seats and valves,
- repairs, upgrade and refurbishment of propulsion systems, propellers and rudder systems,
- repairs, upgrade and refurbishment of electric systems, radio and navigation equipment,
- repairs and rewinding electric machines, generators, motors, transformers, welding machines, AC-DC converters,
- replacement of batteries, formation of acid and alkaline battery cells,
- repairs, adjusting automation systems,
- major overhauls, routine repairs of cooling compressors,
- repairs, upgrade of power hydraulic systems, including pumps, motors, cylinders, distributors and valves,
- repairs, upgrades of power hydraulics for deck systems (hatch covers),
- overhauls and repairs of woodworking machines and equipment.
c) Metalworking-piping department
- repairs of devices, mechanisms and deck equipment, including anchor windlasses, anchor chains, mooring winches,
- repairs, replacement of reload transshipment equipment (pulleys, sheave blocks, ropes/cables etc.),
- manufacturing steel and aluminium structures,
- preparation and replacement of any piping systems,
- repairs of steam boilers, including fittings,
- repairs, replacement of valves, slide gate valves.
d) Machining department
- manufacturing, refurbishment of components according to customer's requirements using machine tools, forming machines, grinding and coating,
- manufacturing and refurbishing for the needs of remaining production departments.